400 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The number of people being under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan stands at 107,807, Kazinform reports citing the Telegram channel of the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
According to the Health Ministry, out of the total number of COVID-19 patients, 30,139 are in-patients and 77,668 are out-patients.
Nationwide, 1,884 COVID-19 patients are in severe condition, 400 in critical condition, and 187 on artificial lung ventilation.
Notably, 7,769 cases of the coronavirus infection have been reported in the country in the past 24 hours. 7,696 Kazakhstanis have defeated the virus over the past day.
Kazakhstan remains in the «red zone» in terms of the spread of the coronavirus infection.
- Over 2.19 bln COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in China
- Japan to lower minimum age to 16 at state-run vaccination sites
- Over 267,000 people in Aktobe region fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- 489 schoolchildren contract COVID-19 in Aktobe region since Sept 1
- Aktobe region reports 137 COVID-19 cases in past day
- 68 COVID-19 cases recorded in Atyrau rgn in past 24 hrs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis