4-year-old falls from fourth floor window in Pavlodar rgn
PAVLODAR. KAZINFORM – It happened at a home in village Kalkaman on September 2 at 16:20. The child who had fallen from the fourth floor window was rushed into the hospital and is in serious condition, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The 4-year-old child was rushed into the hospital after sustaining severe damages to the brain and is now in serious condition.
- 13 killed, over 12,000 evacuated in Cambodia due to flash floods: spokesman
- Two Kazakhstanis died in South Korea
- 8,000 still evacuating on 1st anniv. of deadly Typhoon Hagibis
- Massive fire breaks out at shopping center in Pavlodar
- At least 10 injured in southern Turkey forest fires
- Tower block fire sends 93 to hospital; no deaths reported
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis