4 with ‘Yellow’, 2 with ‘Red’ status passengers detected at Nur-Sultan airport
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM On the first day of the Asyq project realization the Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport staff detected 4 passengers with ‘Yellow’ status and 2 with ‘Red’ status, Kazinform reports.
Those with ‘Red’ status were isolated and taken to the hospital.
The airport authorities warn all that passengers with ‘Yellow’ and ‘Red’ status will not be allowed to enter the terminal. All departing passengers should upload the Ashyq application prior to the arrival to the airport and check their status.
The Ashyq application derives information from the Healthcare Ministry’s integrated database to check the passengers’ status: whether or not they are carriers of COVID-19.
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Almost 60,000 got vaccinated with both components of vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Zhambyl region governor tells about vaccine production plant construction progress
- Almaty records 115 new COVID-19 cases
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis