4 regions of Kazakhstan still in high-risk COVID-19 ‘red zone’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kostanay, Pavlodar, Akmola and North Kazakhstan regions remain in the high COVID-19 risk ‘red zone’ as of today, October 27, the Telegram Channel of the Interdepartmental Commission for preventing coronavirus spread reads.
The cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty as well as Karaganda, Kyzylorda, East Kazakhstan regions are in the ‘yellow zone’.
Shymkent city, Almaty, Atyrau, Aktobe, West Kazakhstan, Turkestan, Zhambyl and Mangistau regions are in the low COVID-19 risk ‘green zone’.
Notably, Kazakhstan is in the ‘yellow zone’ at large.
As earlier reported, the Kazakh capital turned ‘yellow’ yesterday.
- S. Korea hits grim COVID-19 milestone of over 13,000 daily cases as omicron fears worsen
- Brazil’s priority is to expand vaccination against COVID-19
- Russia documents 74,692 daily COVID-19 cases, crisis center says
- COVID-19 in Ukraine: Health authorities report 24,321 daily cases as of Jan 26
- Kazakhstan names new deputy interior minister
- Academy of Sciences: Belarus' vaccine will be ready for use in 2022
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis