4 regions in coronavirus red zone in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Atyrau region moved to the coronavirus yellow zone, while Almaty city downgraded to green, Kazinform reports.
As of December 4, Akmola, Kostanay, Pavlodar, and North Kazakhstan regions remain in the red zone of COVID-19 spread, the report by the Kazakh Health Ministry’s National Public Health Center finds.
Nur-Sultan city, Atyrau region, and East Kazakhstan region are in the yellow zone of COVID-19 spread.
Other regions are in the green zone.
Recall, according to coronavirus2020.kz, 819 confirmed COVID-19 cases have been reported in Kazakhstan over the past day.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis