4.9 magnitude earthquake hits Kazakh-Chinese border
8 May 2021 11:39
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – An earthquake hit 320km east of Almaty city at 08:53am local time on May 8, Kazinform reports.
The quake with a magnitude of 4.9 struck the Kazakh-Chinese border 320km east of Almaty city. It hit at a depth of 10km.
- ‘Omicron’ strain not detected among kids in Almaty
- Almaty’s airport operates routinely
- State of emergency and curfew to end in Almaty
- ‘Red’ terror threat level remains in place in Almaty
- 1,096 COVID-19 patients in hospitals in Almaty
- Bereaved families of law-enforcers to receive all-round support – Turgumbayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis