4,681 more beat COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 4,681 new COVID-19 recoveries in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, has logged the highest four-digit number of fresh daily COVID-19 recoveries – 1,824. Almaty city and Karaganda region are second and third in terms of the number of fresh daily recovered cases – 784 and 648, respectively.
Triple-digit COVID-19 recovered cases have also been reported in Atyrau region – 278, Shymkent city – 261, Akmola region – 187, North Kazakhstan region – 136, Turkestan region – 121, and Kyzylorda region – 100.
96 more recovered from COVID-19 in Mangistau region, 87 in Almaty region, 77 in Kostanay region, 46 in East Kazakhstan region, 27 in West Kazakhstan region, and 18 in Pavlodar region.
- QazVac vaccine effective against Delta COVID strain, says developer
- Hospital beds in some regions of Slovakia to be set aside for COVID patients
- Eta COVID-19 strain confirmed in 5yo in Pavlodar
- 69 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn
- Over 2.2 thou COVID-19 patients under treatment in Almaty city
- Over 730 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis