4,000 Kazakhstani tourists to return home over two weeks
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Coronavirus consequences affected many Kazakhstanis. Many of them left stranded overseas for the countries closed their borders, air companies canceled flights.
Turistik Kamkor corporate fund of Kazakhstan since March 17 has been helping tourists having a tour code return home, Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs reports.
18 flights were performed to Sharm El Sheikh, Goa, Colombo, Phuket, Maldives and Sharjah so far. Air Astana and SCAT air companies are expected to airlift home about 4,000 tourists over two weeks at large.
The fund’s tourist information hotline is 8-7172-279-112.
- Ten labs to detect COVID-19 to be launched in Kazakhstan
- Eight coronavirus infected patients in serious condition
- Coronavirus tally climbs to 302 in Kazakhstan
- State commission approve salary increment for medical workers treating coronavirus
- Volunteer headquarters established in Atyrau
- Almaty rgn reports 7th coronavirus case
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis