4,000 Kazakhstani tourists to return home over two weeks
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Coronavirus consequences affected many Kazakhstanis. Many of them left stranded overseas for the countries closed their borders, air companies canceled flights.
Turistik Kamkor corporate fund of Kazakhstan since March 17 has been helping tourists having a tour code return home, Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs reports.
18 flights were performed to Sharm El Sheikh, Goa, Colombo, Phuket, Maldives and Sharjah so far. Air Astana and SCAT air companies are expected to airlift home about 4,000 tourists over two weeks at large.
The fund’s tourist information hotline is 8-7172-279-112.
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: Over 250 new cases in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 recoveries exceed 5,500 in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister thanks health workers, policemen and volunteers for selfless work
- President Tokayev receives Information Minister Aida Balayeva
- Over 60 people drowned in Kazakhstan since beginning of 2020
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis