3rd session of National Council of Public Confidence kicks off
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The 3rd session of the National Council of Public Confidence chaired by President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has kicked off in the Kazakh capital, Kazinform reports.
The virtual session is dedicated to the development of human capital and is set to focus on the development of the sphere of education.
Recall that President Tokayev announced the establishment of the NCPC during his inauguration ceremony on June 12, 2019.
The Head of State signed the decree on the composition of the NCPC last July. The NCPC consists of prominent public figures, MPs, economic and political experts. The first and the second sessions of the NCPC were held in September and December 2019, respectively.
- All regional governors and some ministers deserve reprimands, President
- President questions readiness of education system to new school year
- Kazakh President to unveil steps to boost economic development
- Head of State proposes environmental education as school subject
- President warns Government of possible resolution if COVID-19 situation doesn’t improve
- President: High time to step up pharmaceuticals production
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis