395 people received COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau rgn over past weekend
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – 395 people have been vaccinated against COVID-19 in Atyrau region over the past weekend, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Since February 1, 2021, the first jab of anti-coronavirus vaccines has been given to a total of 237,716 and the second jab to 210,787 people in the region.
According to the press service of the health office of Atyrau region, over the past weekend, October 23-24, 395 people have received vaccines against COVID-19 in the region.
Earlier it was reported that 211 people are under COVID-19 treatment at infectious diseases hospitals in Atyrau region.
It bears to remind that vaccination campaign kicked off in Kazakhstan on February 1, 2021. Healthcare workers were the first to get immunized against the coronavirus infection. Mass vaccination started all over country on April 2, 2021 for all those eligible to get a jab.
- Epidemiological situation in Slovakia improved very slightly
- Beijing administers over 2 mln COVID-19 vaccine doses to children
- Britain announces stronger measures to curb spread of Omicron variant
- Pavlodar region adds over 80 new COVID-19 cases
- S. Korea: New infections above 7,000 for 2nd day; critical patients hit all-time high
- Kazakhstan ranks 102nd globally in number of COVID-19 deaths
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis