37 children receive treatment for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of today 3,410 people, including 37 children are receiving treatment for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, the interdepartmental commission’s statement reads.
1,809 patients are staying at hospitals, 1,601 receiving outpatient treatment. 92 are in critical condition, 16 in severe condition, while 23 are on life support.
- One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
- Iran breaks single-day record of virus deaths with 337
- Global COVID-19 cases top 40 mln -- Johns Hopkins University
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Population of Kazakhstan may hit 25 mln by 2050
- Mangistau rgn to open two PCR labs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis