350 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Almaty rgn
ALMATY REGION. KAZINFORM 350 more COVID-19 cases were recorded in Almaty region for the past 24 hours, the sanitary and epidemiological control department reports.
As of August 10, there were registered 35,523 laboratory confirmed cases, including 23,949 symptomatic. 350 more COVID-19 cases were recorded in Almaty region for the past 24 hours. The most cases were detected for the past week in Alakol district up to 2.1%.
28 schoolchildren and 4 students were tested positive for COVID-19.
28,854 coronavirus patients were discharged from hospitals, 71 for the past 24 hours.
- Ukraine reports 14,634 new COVID-19 cases
- Cuba ramps up COVID-19 vaccination, paving way for full reopening
- UAE announces 97 new COVID-19 cases, 129 recoveries, 1 death in last 24 hours
- Russia records all-time daily high of 37,930 coronavirus cases — crisis center
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- How many kids, expectant moms treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis