35,821 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 35,821 people are under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
Of the total number of COVID-19 patients in the country, 12,482 are being treated as in-patients and 23,339 as out-patients.
Nationwide, severe COVID-19 patients number 579 and critical COVID-19 patients -162. The number of COVID-19 patients on ventilators is 117.
- Nur-Sultan airport to pilot Ashyq project from May 12
- Highest single-day death toll from COVID-19 reported in Nepal
- Over 183 thou given COVID-19 vaccines in Almaty rgn
- UN chief Guterres encourages staff to get vaccinated with Russia’s Sputnik V against COVID
- Kazakh Senate Chairman beats COVID-19
- COV-Iran Barekat coronavirus vaccine production line launched
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis