349 severe COVID-19 patients treated in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The number of people treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan stands at 24,326, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Health Ministry.
Out of the total COVID-19 patients under treatment, 4,994 are treated as in-patients and 19,332 as out-patients.
349 COVID-19 patients are in severe condition, 96 in critical condition, and 60 on artificial lung ventilation.
Notably, the country has logged 686 cases of the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours. 1,122 more Kazakhstanis have made full recoveries from the virus.
- Almaty COVID-19 situation worsening, sanitary doctor
- The 1st batch of Sputnik Light vaccine landed in Kostanay region
- Almaty region records rise in COVID-19 cases
- 25,000 doses of Sputnik Light vaccine arrived in Turkestan region
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 24 new cases, 1 victim
- Over 293,000 teens and pregnant women fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis