33 suspected of coronavirus remain at hospital, Kazakh Minister
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Healthcare Minister Yelzhan Birtanov briefed on the current coronavirus situation in the country, Kazinform reports.
«The patients suspected of coronavirus were taken to hospital to undergo treatment. Diagnostic testing revealed no novel coronavirus. All of them are suffering from acute respiratory infections, seasonal influenza, and will remain at hospitals until they are fully recovered,» the Minister told on the sidelines of the Government meeting.
According to him, as of today there are 33 such patients at the hospitals.
- Russia detects 33,389 daily COVID-19 cases, crisis center says
- Number of those vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine growing in Almaty
- Almaty rgn posts 23 daily cases of COVID-19
- Kazakhstan upset in 2021 Davis Cup quarterfinals
- Ghana makes COVID vaccine mandatory for public employees
- At least 23 countries reported Omicron variant — WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis