33 people die from domestic violence in 2020 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - 33 Kazakhstanis have died from domestic violence in 2020, this was announced by Arman Matzhan, senior investigator for especially important cases of the Investigation Department under the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
«Since the beginning of 2020, 241 domestic violence offenses have been recorded in Kazakhstan. As a result, 33 Kazakhs have died from domestic violence. Within the period of March - June 237 offenses have been registered. It is 41% more than in the corresponding period of the previous year», said Arman Matzhan during an online briefing in the Central Communications Service.
- Trade between Kazakhstan and EAEU rises by 33%
- Number of foreign workers totals around 16 thou in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to build 24 new landfill sites
- Kazakh PM instructs to step up efforts in greenhouse gas reduction
- Kazakhstan, EU debated customs coop
- Kazakhstan confirms 20 more COVID-19-like pneumonia cases, 1 death
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis