32 new coronavirus cases detected in Kazakhstan, total at 759
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Thirty two new coronavirus cases were registered in Kazakhstan bringing the total number of infected to 759, Kazinform reports with the reference to coronavirus2020.kz.
Thirty two new coronavirus cases were registered in the country including 13 cases in Akmola region, 1 case in Almaty city, 7 cases in Kyzylorda region, 2 cases in West Kazakhstan region, 3 cases in Atyrau region, 2 cases in Karaganda region and 4 cases in the city of Shymkent.
To date, 759 cases of coronavirus infection have been confirmed in the country including 223 cases in the city of Nur-Sultan, 120 cases in Almaty, 57 cases in Karaganda region, 56 cases in Akmola region, 39 cases in Atyrau region, Zhambyl region - 45 cases, Shymkent - 27 cases, East Kazakhstan region - 6 cases, Almaty region - 10 cases, Aktobe region - 11 cases, North Kazakhstan region - 25 cases, Pavlodar region -1 case, Mangistau region - 6 cases , Kyzylorda region - 92 cases, West-Kazakhstan region - 4 cases, Turkestan region - 34 cases, Kostanay region - 3 cases.
The number of people died from coronavirus infection has reached 7.
Kazakhstan reported 54 people recovered from the coronavirus infection.
- Almost 6,000 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- India to begin lockdown easing on 8 June
- Four pairs of twins born in Pavlodar
- Number of COVID-19 cases up in Kazakhstan
- Three more people die from coronavirus in Kazakhstan, bringing total to 44
- Coronavirus can reproduce in human heart muscle cells, study reveals
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis