313 children under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 3,461 people, including 313 children, are under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports citing the Telegram channel of the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
Of 3,461 COVID-19 patients, 2,303 are being treated as in-patients and 1,158 - as out-patients. 135 patients have severe COVID-19 and 9 - critical COVID-19. 16 patients are connected to ventilators.
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Covid: 25,853 cases in 24 hrs, 722 dead
- Kazakhstan sends humanitarian cargo to Kyrgyzstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis