30,219 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 30,219 people (29,429 coronavirus positive and 790 coronavirus negative) are treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, the Kazakh Healthcare Ministry’s press service reports.
11,376 of them are staying at hospitals. 517 coronavirus patients are in critical condition, 163 in extremely critical condition, while 87 are on life support.
As earlier reported, 2,440 new coronavirus cases were detected in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, while 1,786 recovered.
- 16 Kazakhstanis return home without PCR tests
- Kazakh Ambassador meets with Swedish FM
- Kazakh duo strolls into Split 1 final in Croatia
- 523 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan's Putintseva out of Volvo Car Open in Charleston
- COVID-19: 8 regions of Kazakhstan still in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis