3-year-old girl taken to hospital after falling 2nd floor window
RIDDER. KAZINFORM - A 3-year-old child fell out of a window in East Kazakhstan region, Kazinform correspondent reports with the reference to the press service of the regional Emergency Situations Department.
A three-year-old girl has fallen out of a second-floor window in the city of Ridder. Fortunately, the child is alive. The little girl was rushed to the district hospital with head injuries and bruises.
This was the seventh such accident the region has reported since the beginning of the year.
- Earthquake hits 110km east of Almaty
- New infectious hospital unveiled in Semey
- Earthquake hits 282km away from Almaty
- Tokayev sends condolences to Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping over natural disaster
- Girl sustains burns after being electrocuted in Shymkent
- Antonov An-28 plane disappears from radar in Russia’s Tomsk region — source
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis