3-year-old girl taken to hospital after falling 2nd floor window
RIDDER. KAZINFORM - A 3-year-old child fell out of a window in East Kazakhstan region, Kazinform correspondent reports with the reference to the press service of the regional Emergency Situations Department.
A three-year-old girl has fallen out of a second-floor window in the city of Ridder. Fortunately, the child is alive. The little girl was rushed to the district hospital with head injuries and bruises.
This was the seventh such accident the region has reported since the beginning of the year.
- Rain and snow to grip Kazakh capital
- New mayor of Ridder town appointed
- Ust-Kamenogorsk to open new Pulmonology Center by Oct
- Wildfires continue to burn in N. California, almost fully contained in Bay Area
- Three dead, 53 rescued in refugee, migrant vessel sinking off Greece's Crete island
- Mandatory evacuation ordered in U.S. Louisiana ahead of Tropical Storm Sally
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis