3-year-old girl taken to hospital after falling 2nd floor window
RIDDER. KAZINFORM - A 3-year-old child fell out of a window in East Kazakhstan region, Kazinform correspondent reports with the reference to the press service of the regional Emergency Situations Department.
A three-year-old girl has fallen out of a second-floor window in the city of Ridder. Fortunately, the child is alive. The little girl was rushed to the district hospital with head injuries and bruises.
This was the seventh such accident the region has reported since the beginning of the year.
- E Kazakhstan comments on coronavirus cases among pupils
- The World of Abai book series released in Semei
- E Kazakhstan rgn reports 14 newborns with COVID-19 since start of pandemic
- Bus driver fatally hits man in Saran
- New infectious diseases hospital to be opened in Ust-Kamenogorsk
- 6 left injured after collision on Kentau-Turkestan highway
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis