3 regions of Kazakhstan put on storm alert
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazhydromet – Kazakhstan’s state weather agency – put three regions of the country on storm alert, Kazinform reports.
Fog will blanket parts of West Kazakhstan region on January 16. Southwestern wind with gusts of 15-20 mps will batter the region as well.
The city of Uralsk will see southwestern wind gusting up to 18 mps. Probability of storm is 90-95%.
Fog and black ice will persist in Kyzylorda region on January 16. Probability of storm is 95-100%.
Kostanay region will brace for blizzard and fog as well as 23-28 mps wind.
Blizzard and southwestern wind with gusts of 15-20 mps will hit Kostanay city. Probability of storm is 90-95%.
- Storm alert issued for 8 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Wind, wet snow, fog, frosts in store for Kazakhstan on Sept 24
- Rain and snow to grip Kazakh capital
- Frosts forecast for southeast of Kazakhstan
- Storm warning issued for 11 rgns of Kazakhstan
- Artisan opens workshop in Arys to offer unique on-demand jewelry pieces
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis