3 more coronavirus hotspots detected in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM As of 12:00 March 30, 2020, 24 coronavirus hotspots were detected in the territory of Almaty, the goods and services quality control department of Almaty reports.
As earlier reported, restrictions were lifted from seven COVID-19 hotspots as the incubation period ended.
- 21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis