3 Kazakhstani tennis players advance to Zagreb Open men’s doubles quarterfinal
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Dmitry Popko of Kazakhstan and Alejandro Tabilo of Chile are to oppose the Kazakhstani duo Andrei Golubyev/Alexander Nedovyesov in the Zagreb Open men’s doubles quarterfinal held in Croatia, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of the Kazakhstan Tennis Federation, in the doubles quarterfinal of the tennis tournament in Croatia with a prize fund of 44 thousand euros Dmitry Popko of Kazakhstan and Alejandro Tabilo of Chile are to face off against the Kazakhstani duo Andrei Golubyev/Alexander Nedovyesov.
Popko and Tabilo outplayed Americans Nathan Pasha and Max Schnur 4-6, 6-1, 10-7 in the doubles first-round match that lasted for 1 hour and 26 minutes.
Kazakhstanis Golubyev and Nedovyesov eliminated Argentinian Sebastian Baez and Brazilian Thiago Seyboth Wild 6-1; 2-6; 10-0 in the match that took 1 hour and 9 minutes.
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik and Golubev out of Tokyo Olympics
- Yeldos Smetov brings Kazakhstan first medal at Tokyo Olympics
- 2,297 candidates registered for elections of rural akims in Kazakhstan
- Tokyo Olympics: Kazakhstan’s Lutsenko 21st in Cycling Road event
- Number of new COVID-19 cases continues to grow in Atyrau region
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik eliminated by world №2 at Tokyo Olympics
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis