3 Kazakh boxers cruise into Nations Cup in Serbia
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Three Kazakhstani boxers have advanced to the final of the Nations Women’s Cup in Serbia, Kazinform has learnt from Olympic.kz.
Rimma Volosenko of Kazakhstan beat Turkish boxer in 60 kg weight category.
Kazakh Lyazzat Kungeibayeva defeated Czech athlete in +81 kg weight class.
Gulsaya Yerzhan propelled into the Women’s -81 kg weight class final.
Valentina Khalzova of Kazakhstan lost in the 69 kg weight class bout and hauled bronze.
Kazakhstani Arailym Marat, Dina Zholaman, and Vladislava Kukhta are set to vie for their places in the final.
- Kazakh-Ukrainian duo advances to ITF tournament final in Antalya
- Baikonur extends quarantine until Feb 1
- Mesmerizing: Kazakh teen skates to Zack Gray’s Try on frozen Caspian Sea
- 71 new cases of COVID-like pneumonia registered in Kazakhstan
- 599 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past 24 hrs
- Kazakhstan reports almost 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis