3,241 beat COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Over the last 24 hours 3,241 people more recovered from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, coronavirus2020.kz reads.
1,433 people more beat the infection in Nur-Sultan, 350 in Almaty, 173 in Shymkent, 91 in Akmola region, 81 in Almaty region, 114 in Atyrau region, 53 in East Kazakhstan, 52 in Zhambyl region, 130 in West Kazakhstan, 461 in Karaganda region, 82 in Kostanay region, 46 in Kyzylorda region, 3 in Mangistau region, 89 in Pavlodar region, 45 in North Kazakhstan, 38 in Turkestan region. As a result the number of recovered hit 427,237.
- Over 65 thou people vaccinated with 1st component in Kokshetau city
- 57 schoolchildren contract COVID-19 since Sept 1 in Kokshetau
- 2 more Kazakhstani anti-COVID vaccines included into WHO table of vaccine candidates
- 98 new coronavirus cases detected in Atyrau rgn last day
- €34 billion disbursed so far to tackle COVID-19 in partner countries: Team Europe
- 341 classes in Almaty region under COVID-19 quarantine
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis