3,201 people under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 3,201 people, including 287 children, are being treated for the COVID-19 virus in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports citing the Telegram channel of the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
Of 3,201 COVID-19 patients, 2,289 are being treated as in-patients and 912 - as out-patients.
There are 117 people with severe COVID-19 and 13 with critical COVID-19 in the country. The number of COVID-19 patients put on ventilators is 15.
- Kazakhstan, S Korea to promote strategic partnership
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Covid: 25,853 cases in 24 hrs, 722 dead
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis