28 Kazakhstanis died from COVID-19 on Sep 14-20
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 28 Kazakhstanis died from COVID-19 during the period of September 14-20, coronavirus2020.kz. reads.
2 died in Almaty, 1 in Shymkent, 5 in Atyrau region, 6 in East Kazakhstan, 3 in Zhambyl region, 4 in West Kazakhstan, 3 in Karaganda region, 1 in Kostanay region, 1 in Mangistau region, 1 in Pavlodar region, 1 in North Kazakhstan bringing the country’s death toll to 1,699.
- New equipment delivered to medical facilities in Nur-Sultan
- Univ. startup develops coronavirus antibody test kit using silkworms
- WHO registers record high of over 505,000 new COVID-19 cases in one day
- Juventus star Ronaldo recovers from coronavirus
- 3,795 people treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Number of new daily COVID-like pneumonia cases slightly drops in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis