270 more COVID-19 cases detected in past 24 hrs in Almaty rgn
ALMATY. KAZINFORM Over the past 24 hours 270 more COVID-19 cases were detected in Almaty region. The growth rate dropped to 0.5%, the sanitary and epidemiological control department informs.
Over the past 24 hours 270 more COVID-19 cases were detected in Almaty region. The growth rate decreased to 0.5%. Out of which 233 have clinical symptoms of coronavirus. 47 of them are children under 14, 43 schoolchildren and 4 students. Incidence rate per 100,000 population made 2326,9.
Coronavirus cases decreased for the past 2 weeks from 0.6% to 0.5%. The most cases in the last week were recorded in Alakol, Yenbekshikazakh, Kerbulak districts, the sanitary and epidemiological control department said in a statement.
- Atyrau rgn moves to COVID-19 ‘green zone’
- S. Korea: New virus cases below 2,000 for 15th day as vaccination rate nears 70 pct milestone
- Canada's COVID-19 new cases continue declining
- Romania to reimpose curfew, mandatory mask wearing in public amid record pandemic surge
- Pfizer-BioNTech says vaccine 91% effective in younger children
- Butantan study shows higher efficiency of CoronaVac
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis