27 coronavirus patients in critical condition in Atyrau
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM 27 coronavirus patients are in critical condition in Atyrau, 6 of them are on life support, Kazinform reports.
As of today, there are 317 people staying in the infectious diseases hospitals in Atyrau. 13.5% of coronavirus beds are occupied.
27 coronavirus patients are in critical condition, 6 of them are on life support, the healthcare department reports. 30% of the intensive care units’ beds are occupied.
As earlier reported, the region remains in the COVID-19 ‘yellow zone’.
233,000 people completed the COVID-19 vaccination cycle in the region.
- Golden Horde is the pinnacle of civilization – governor of Atyrau region
- Kazakhs and Ukrainians have great resemblance of national memories, view
- MP urges to solve water shortage problem in Kyzylorda region
- Int’l conference on Golden Horde kicks off in Atyrau
- Construction of over 50 residential complexes underway in Petropavlovsk
- South Africa to give free access to national parks in November after postponement due to COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis