26, 507 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Almaty rgn
TALDYKORGAN. KAZINFORM As of June 8 Almaty region recorded 26, 507 COVID-19 cases, including 16,632 symptomatic, the sanitary and epidemiological control department reports.
Growth rate dropped from 0.3% to 0.2% as compared to the past 2 weeks.
59 new cases were confirmed in the last 24 hours, including 50 symptomatic.
25,424 were discharged from hospitals, 20 in the last day.
238,353 were administered the first component of the vaccine against COVID-19, 141,901 the second.
- 34 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Atyrau region
- 75 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- COVID-19: Italy starts giving 3rd jabs to vulnerable, ANSA
- Over 1,000 given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty over past day
- COVID-19 cases in schoolchildren grows in Almaty region
- Almaty region registered over 166 COVID-19 cases in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis