257 COVID-19 patients treated at infectious facilities in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – 257 people are treated for the coronavirus infection in Almaty city, Kazinform has learnt from the city’s public health office.
It was revealed that Almaty city has registered 46 fresh cases of the coronavirus infection in the past day, including five symptomless cases.
45 people have been discharged from the local hospitals after making full recoveries from the novel coronavirus. However, 23 patients diagnosed with COVID-19 have been hospitalized.Presently, 257 people, including six children, are treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities of the city. 35 COVID-19 patients are at intensive care units. 570 COVID-19 patients are treated at home.
- Kazakhstani Aleksandr Nedovyesov lost at the Australian Open 2022
- Sputnik Light delivered in Almaty
- 832 coronavirus patients staying in hospitals in Atyrau region
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 146 new cases, 2 victims
- Kazakhstan calls on all countries of the world to join the TPNW
- Number of COVID-19 cases worldwide exceeds 340 million - WHO
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis