245 more tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of 23:59 June 4, 245 more tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan over the past 24 hours, coornavirus2020.kz reads.
Of which 49 were detected in Almaty, 48 in Karaganda region, 35 in Nur-Sultan, 22 in West Kazakhstan, 15 in Shymkent, 11 in Almaty region, 11 in Mangistau region, 10 in Atyrau region, 9 in East Kazakhstan, 7 in Zhambyl region, 6 in Aktobe region, 5 in Akmola region, 5 in Pavlodar region, 5 in Turkestan region, 4 in Kostanay region, 3 in Kyzylorda region. 366 people were discharged from hospitals, 4 died.
As a result the number of coronavirus-positive cases in Kazakhstan climbed to 12,312, 6,606 recovered, 52 died.
- Inclusion, participation of indigenous peoples must be ensured in COVID-19 response: UN chief
- Cluster infections break out at Seoul's Namdaemun Market
- Rapid COVID-19 spread halted in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 cases, fatalities on rise in Brazil, Mexico
- India’s COVID-19 recoveries cross 1.5 million
- New Zealand sees no community transmission of virus for over 100 days
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis