24,325 thou COVID-19 patients receive treatment in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 24,325 people are under COVID-19 treatment in Kazakhstan, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Kazakh Health Ministry.
Of the 24,325, 4,882 are in-patients and 19,443 are out-patients.
Countrywide, the number of COVID-19 patients in severe condition stands at 363, in critical condition – 96, and on artificial lung ventilation – 61.
Notably, Kazakhstan has registered 695 cases of and 597 recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
- Sputnik Light delivered in Almaty
- 832 coronavirus patients staying in hospitals in Atyrau region
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 146 new cases, 2 victims
- Number of COVID-19 cases worldwide exceeds 340 million - WHO
- Abu Dhabi creates comprehensive COVID-19 travel guidelines for inbound travellers
- COVID-19: Contagion curve starting to stabilize - ISS
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis