22 yo attempted to kidnap a child
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM A 22-year-old woman of Shymkent suspected of kidnapping a five-year-old child in Atyrau was detained, the internal affairs department said.
A woman, aged 29, went to police to report that an unknown young woman kidnapped her son and fled in unknown direction. In 25 minutes police located a suspicious car in the Avanguard micro-district with the woman and the boy safe and sound. The investigation is underway.
- 1 dead, dozens hurt as Indonesia’s Semeru volcano erupts
- Military helicopter crashes in Azerbaijan
- Head of State extends condolences to Russian President over coal mine accident
- Tourist bus crash in Bulgaria kills 45, including 12 children
- Strong earthquake hits southern Iran
- Blast rocks canteen in Aktau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis