22 COVID-19 patients stay on ventilators in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 3,515 people, including 40 children, are receiving treatment for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, Kazinform reports.
According to the Telegram channel of the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan, 1,804 COVID-19 patients are receiving treatment as in-patients and 1,711 - as out-patients in Kazakhstan.
There are 98 and 13 patients with severe and critical COVID-19, respectively across the country. 22 patients are connected to ventilators.
- Kazakh health ministry issues update on COVID-19 numbers
- COVD-19-like pneumonia: Kazakhstan reports 220 new cases, 1 fatality
- Kazakhstan reports 156 daily recoveries from COVID-19
- Kazakh capital leads in new daily COVID-19 cases
- Atyrau rgn introduces quarantine changes
- Japan, China likely to resume travel this month
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis