214 coronavirus patients in critical condition
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM As of today 12,651 people, including 895 children are receiving treatment for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, the Healthcare Ministry’s Telegram Channel reads.
3,392 are staying at hospitals, 214 are in critical condition, 32 are on life support.
- 2 Kazakhstanis arrived from abroad tested positive for COVID-19
- Turkestan rgn to extend quarantine restrictions
- Biden proposes $1.9 tril. virus relief package before taking office
- 258 coronavirus patients in critical condition
- Global studies find COVID-19 circulating outside of China earlier than previously believed
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 76 new cases recorded in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis