211 staying in COVID-19 hospitals in Atyrau region
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM 24 more people were tested positive for coronavirus in the past 24 hours in Atyrau region, Kazinform reports.
24 more people were tested positive for coronavirus in the past 24 hours in Atyrau region. The most cases of 18 were registered in the city of Atyrau, the healthcare department of the region reports. 20 of them have clinical symptoms of coronavirus infection.
25 people more recovered from COVID-19 last day.
As of today, 247 people are treated at home, while 99 are staying in the modular hospital, 33 in the district infectious diseases hospitals. 73 are treated in the Tengiz oilfield hospital.
As of now Atyrau region remains in the low COVID-19 risk ‘green zone’.
- COVID-19: Epidemiological situation in Taldykorgan unstable
- Colder temperature heading to Kazakhstan
- What is NEET youth and why it matters
- ‘Omicron’ strain not detected among kids in Almaty
- 12 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Over 202,000 teens get fully vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis