21 arrived in Kazakhstan without COVID-19 tests
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM 21 nationals of Kazakhstan arrived in the country without COVID-19 tests, the Telegram Channel of the sanitary and epidemiological control reports.
As of April 7, 28 international flights landed in Kazakhstan carrying 3,551 passengers. 3,530 of them had PCR test results. The rest were taken to the quarantine hospital to pass PCR tests for coronavirus.
21 passengers arrived on April 6 without COVID-19 tests were tested negative.
- Kazakhstan to develop COVID-19 vaccine for animals
- Over 10 thou vaccine against COVID-19 in Almaty over past day
- Kazakhstan cancels May 7 and 9 military parade due to COVID-19
- Iran to initiate mass production of COVID vaccines next week
- Kostanay rgn moves out of ‘yellow zone’ for COVID-19
- 35,821 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis