21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM - In Almaty 21 ambulancemen contracted the novel coronavirus infection, Kazinform correspondent reports.
155 employees including 17 senior doctors and 138 dispatchers operate at the information and operational dispatching department «Ambulance Service».
During the preventive examination 21 ambulancemen including 17 ambulance service dispatchers and 4 senior doctors were diagnosed with the coronavirus infection COVID-19. All the patients were hospitalized.
The Department for Quality and Safety Control of Goods and Services of Almaty city has conducted an epidemiological investigation.
- Families of medical workers killed by COVID-19 received state awards in Shymkent
- Karaganda rgn reports decline in coronavirus cases
- Over 300 medical workers join fight against COVID-19 in E Kazakhstan
- Akmola rgn honors doctors with posthumous awards
- 3 doctors posthumously awarded Barys Order in Zhambyl rgn
- Atyrau receives medical cargo of COVID-19 medical supplies
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis