21,569 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 21,569 people are being treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Telegram channel of the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan.
Of the total, 6,358 COVID-19 patients are under treatment as in-patients and 15,211 as out-patients.
Nationwide, 458 are in severe condition, 91 in critical condition, and 54 on artificial lung ventilation.
Notably, the country has added 1,119 fresh daily cases of the coronavirus infection.
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- 25,000 doses of Kazakhstan’s vaccine against COVID-19 ‘QazVac’ delivered to Kyrgyzstan
- Japan’s daily COVID-19 cases top 8,000 for 1st time
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis