21,204 treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan’
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 21,204 people are being treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
6,655 COVID-19 patients are under treatment as in-patients and 14,549 as out-patients.
Of the total number of patients being treated for COVID-19, 458 are in severe condition, 110 in critical condition, and 69 on artificial lung ventilation.
Notably, the country has added 757 fresh daily cases of the coronavirus infection.
- Kazakhstan plans to purchase one more vaccine from China
- Health Ministry: Every second adult in Kazakhstan fully vaccinated
- Lack of COVID-19 beds likely in some regions of Kazakhstan – Tsoi
- COVID-19 incidence rate up in every region of Kazakhstan – Health Minister
- Lambda COVID-19 variant detected in 30 countries – Minister Tsoi
- 430 test positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau region in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis