200 new cases of COVID-like pneumonia reported in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – In the past 24 hours, Kazakhstan has recorded 200 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Two people have died of the disease and 60 patients have successfully recovered across Kazakhstan.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has registered 42,880 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. The disease has claimed lives of 450 people. Of 42,880, 30,852 people have fully recovered from the COVID-like pneumonia.
- Reading Abai art-album presented in Baku
- Belarus, Kazakhstan seek closer cooperation in exchange trade
- 10 test positive for COVID-19 upon arrival to Kazakhstan
- Kazakh-born woman named Acting Chief of Protocol of the United States
- 291 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan and West Kazakhstan region still in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis