200-bed modular infectious diseases hospital built in Zhezkazgan
ZHEZKAZGAN. KAZINFORM A 200-bed modular infectious diseases hospital was built in Zhezkazgan in 2 months.
It complies with all standards and is equipped with up-to-date diagnostics and treatment medical equipment. It boasts a smart ventilation system with the highest safety class.
There are 20 beds at the intensive care unit.
Qualified doctors from Nur-Sultan, Karaganda and Taraz start preparations at the hospital.
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Covid: 25,853 cases in 24 hrs, 722 dead
- COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 2 more lives
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis