20 die of COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 20 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
83 people fully recovered from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, six deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were recorded in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has registered 54,152 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 52,783 patients made full recoveries. The disease claimed lives of 860 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan registered 2,089 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan to 360,193 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 317,741 people fully recovered from the novel coronavirus countrywide.
- Over 2.38B coronavirus vaccine shots given worldwide
- Above 267,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- 1,005 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region in last 24 hours
- Kazakhstan announces national tennis team’s roster for Tokyo Olympics
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives President of LUKOIL Vagit Alekperov
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis