20 days of arrest for drunk driver who ploughed into roadblock in Almaty rgn
TALDYKORGAN. KAZINFORM – A drunk driver ploughed into roadblock in Almaty region has got 20 days of arrest, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The accident occurred on April 2 in Karasay district of Almaty region. The roadblocks have been installed as the country imposed quarantine regime in the city of Almaty. A man in a state of intoxication was driving a Toyota Ipsum car. His car ploughed into roadblock and then hit two standing by vehicles.
The driver fully admitted his guilt. He was found guilty of an administrative offense and was assigned an administrative penalty in the form of administrative arrest for a period of 20 days and deprivation of the right to drive vehicles for a period of seven years.
- Putin agrees to declare national emergency over oil spill in Norilsk
- Boy, 5, hospitalized after falling out of second-floor window in Ust-Kamenogorsk
- Teen, 17, drowns in Irtysh River
- Man injured in hand gliding accident in Almaty region
- Over 60 people drowned in Kazakhstan since beginning of 2020
- 2yo diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis