20 automobile border checkpoints to be temporarily closed
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The Border Guard Service informs that beginning from April 4, 2020 automobile border checkpoints will be temporarily closed, Kazinform reports.
The checkpoints will be closed in accordance with the decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 30, 2020 No. 155 «On the temporary closure of automobile checkpoints at certain sections of the State border of the Republic of Kazakhstan,» the Border Guard Service explained.
Automobile border checkpoints which will be temporarily closed: 1) checkpoints across the border with the People's Republic of China: Kolzhat, Bakhty, Maikapchagay; 2) checkpoints across the border with the Russian Federation: Kondybay, Akbalshyk, Kyzyl Zhar, Naiza, Zhezkent, Baitanat, Koyanbai, Orda, Shagan, Karashatau; 3) checkpoints across the border with the Kyrgyz Republic: Aukhatty, Korday, Sypatai batyr, Sartobe, Kegen; 4) checkpoints across the border with the Republic of Uzbekistan: Tselinny, Syrdarya.
- COVID-19 tests to reach 5 thousand a day target in Nur-Sultan
- Health Minister on actual number of coronavirus cases in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan orders more lung ventilators for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakh Health Minister names regions with high shortage of medical workers
- More people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Russian doctors arrive in Almaty to join COVID-19 battle
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis