2 out of 4 Kazakhstanis aboard cruise ship tested negative, Minister
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «The Kazakh Healthcare Ministry received results of the tests of Kazakhstanis stranded aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship quarantined near Japan,» the Minister Yelzhan Birtanov said.
«As earlier reported, there are four nationals of Kazakhstan onboard the ship. We have received today copies of the tests. Two of them were tested negative. Another two tests are pending,» the Minister told a press conference.
The quarantine was lifted and passengers started yesterday disembarking the ship after the two-week isolation.
Yesterday the Kazakh Foreign Minister, Mukhtar Tileuberdi, promised that they would return home soon.
- SCO Headquarters flying flags at half-mast to honor coronavirus victims in Kazakhstan
- Russian university says clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine completed
- 376 Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19
- Kazakhstan confirms 59,899 coronavirus cases
- Nursultan Nazarbayev condoles over coronavirus pandemic victims
- Brazil's COVID-19 death toll tops 72,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis