2 die of COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has added 22 fresh cases of pneumonia flagged as pneumonia with COVID-19-related signs over the past day, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Two fresh deaths and 57 recoveries from COVID-19-like pneumonia have also been reported nationwide.
A total of 53,541 have so far been affected by COVID-19-like pneumonia in the country. 831 have died of and 52,240 have recovered from the diseases nationwide.
Notably, the country has reported 2,350 fresh COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours.
- Nearly 1.05bln doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in China
- Almost 700 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Kazakh PM got vaccinated against COVID-19
- New infections back under 400, virus fight hampered by rising variants, pandemic fatigue
- COVID: 495 new cases, 21 more victims, ANSA
- Experts warn less vaccinated areas more at risk for highly contagious Delta variant
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis