2 die of COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in one day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 10 new cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
30 people fully recovered from the COVID-19 like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in the past day. In addition, two deaths related to the COVID-like pneumonia were recorded in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours.
Since March 13, 2020, Kazakhstan has registered a total of 82,540 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia. Of these, 73,805 patients fully recovered from pneumonia. The disease claimed lives of 5,140 people across the country.
Earlier it was reported that Kazakhstan posted 795 new cases of the coronavirus infection, raising the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases to 970,887 since the start of the pandemic. Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic 934,813 people made full recoveries from the novel coronavirus in Kazakhstan.
- Germany registers daily record of 164,000 new COVID infections
- Hungary's daily COVID-19 cases exceed 20,000
- COVID-19 kills 29 more Iranians over past 24 hours
- UAE announces 2,369 new COVID-19 cases, 1,201 recoveries, 4 deaths in last 24 hours
- S. Korea hits grim COVID-19 milestone of over 13,000 daily cases as omicron fears worsen
- Brazil’s priority is to expand vaccination against COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis