2 cities and 4 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’ for COVID-19
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – As of October 24, 2021, Kazakhstan’s two cities and four regions are in the «red zone» on the map of the COVID-19 spread, Kazinform cites the Telegram channel of the Interdepartmental Commission on prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
The cities of Nur-Sultan, Almaty as well as Kostanay, Pavlodar, Akmola, and North Kazakhstan regions are placed in the «red zone» on the State’s map of the COVID-19 spread.
Karaganda, Kyzylorda, and East Kazakhstan regions are in the coronavirus «yellow zone».
Shymkent city, Almaty, Atyrau, Aktobe, West Kazakhstan, Turkestan, Zhambyl, and Mangistau regions are in the «green zone».
Notably, Kazakhstan has added 1,677 cases of and 1,863 recoveries from the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours.
- COVID-19 cases continue to spike in Kostanay region
- COVID-19: Epidemiological situation in Taldykorgan unstable
- ‘Omicron’ strain not detected among kids in Almaty
- 12 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Japan set to put Tokyo, 12 other areas under COVID quasi-emergency
- Over 202,000 teens get fully vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis